Alright, so we have a blog now and I don't really know what I'm supposed to be putting on it...so here it goes. ha!
December has already been pretty crazy and busy for both me and Phil. Since the mall is the hopping place to be these days, Phil has been workin a ton! It makes me laugh when people say that Pocatello's economy is "so TERRIBLE," because people drop TONS of money on really expensive clothes. Not only that but my brother works at Jensen Jewlers and they are always really busy too. We have it good here in our little Pocatello bubble, we just need to appreciate what we have. Anyway, now that high school basketball has started my schedule is also really crazy. We're talking an average of four games a week. Now, that may not sound like a ton but if you have already been at work and then go to four hours of games every night it starts to get to ya. I do love coaching though. Its a lot different being on the coaching side than on the athlete side. Kinda makes me miss it but I guess this is how I get my fix. My girls performed almost all of their competition routine on Saturday and they looked great! I'm so excited to see how they will do this year at competition. Speaking of competition, my little sister is on the Indianettes and they just got back from their first comp of the season and totally stole the show! They got best overall in their division to go along with many first place trophies. I'm so happy for them!
Well, I think that should do for my first real post. :) I think I'm starting to get the hang of this thing...
27-52
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment